Google

15 July 2006

 
Thai Bev

Maybe a good long candidate after market storm.

Comments:
btw, I am pretty impressed by your stocks trading. Though I am too lazy to do that now.

Good day.
 
Hi Gav

Good day!

Think stocks trading offer more opportunities than index futures since more potential trends, patterns, etc. are availabe for trading. Once the judgement is right, it is easy to get a large one time trading profit. Look at my trading of stocks next round.
 
I can't disagree with you totally. It depends on your approach and your need from market.

I guess you might have observed I have average 1 opportunity from day trade index futures each trading day. I need this to generate regular flow of income. And I prefer to start the day with cash, and end the day with cash(of coz, more cash). Just my personal preference.Nothing fancy.

A trend is a trend, and it is a trend. It doesn't matter if you are looking at 1 min, 5 min, daily, weekly or even monthly chart.

The bottom line, I would agree with you, if you are looking for one trade with bigger profit, you need longer time frame. It is a bit difficult to achieve in day trading.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?