Google

22 July 2007

 
TA and FA
[quote="AhMeng"]WAh ,so fast change to FA , if burn again change to what ??[/quote]
although I have to acknowledge that TA which I've been practicing has its own merits - otherwise how could I have achieved similar result to that of Kleer who is a famous FA practitioner in the financial blog world? as per Kleer, he made 76% last year, and 75% so far this year - amazing! I made 70% after this mini crisis.
but I feel I should be more tired than him. I guess I spent much more time than him.
that's why I plan to borrow and improve his idea by combining his FA and my TA and start to use similar method as his.
Hope in this way I can save a lot of time and efforts but can improve result and enjoy life from now on.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?