Google

09 November 2007

 
Reflection - 08 Nov 07, Thu
Public holiday.

beaver2 wrote:
If 7X7 can be right 70% of the time, then i wont be losing so much money in some of the other counters

If he is choon, then maybe can start buying lots of puts and fully utilize CFD.

I'm still learning / improving my TA skills in long and short. hope I can hit 50% right rate from now on - still far far away from your 70% mentioned above.

I just completed fine-tuning my trading system and back testing and found that I should not have bought so many counters since 17 Aug 2007 (low of recent huge correction). as a matter of fact, only 8 counters were buyable if the stringent conditions set in the enhanced trading system had been satisfied, and the benefit is that the success rate can be dramatically improved to almost 100%! - incredible!!!

I made up my mind that I must use this system for both long and short from now on.

I'm confident that this improved / enhanced trading system will and can make lots of money in the future.

watch further!

the 8 counters are

Challenger,
Ecowise,
Jade,
Jaya,
SPC,
STX,
Cosco,
SembMar.

all are profitable, only Jaya and Jade performed poor but still profitable.

this could be great news for many including myself I believe - I'm so excited about this great finding!

the importance of the new trading system that I have been developing and using for more than 5 years and improving on daily basis is that the 8 counters were derived from the new trading system from around 200 counters in my watch lists. the new finding is not "new" at all. I know that. the problem with me is that I'm reluctant to give up those "opportunities" not strictly meeting the stringent conditions set in the trading system such as that short intermediate and long term trends must all up for longing, all down for shorting.

from now on I must learn to give up - give up those seemingly opportunities but traps.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?