Google

26 January 2008

 
New dummy trading system

uptrend + breakout system made good money for me before Oct 07. but cost me some money in recent months.

1 min chart system cost me some money recenty, I have stopped using it.

A warrant trading system developed by LKB, not by me, cost me largest money so far. I have given up this system.

New dummy trading system just developed and not practised yet. hopefully can make me some nice money in the future. this system is based on trends only - long, intermediate, short and super short term trends. they must be compatible with each other, and confirm each other, that means, all trends must point to the same direction, either up or down, before taking action, applicable to both bull and bear markets. no action can be taken if they are contradictory, meaning, they point to different directions like current market. this system applies to short term trading only though captures all market trends, aiming to gaining immediate profit with low risk within days.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?