Google

18 April 2008

 
Live Trading Records for 14 Apr 08, Mon
E8GW HSImblECW080429P bot .405, added .39, sold .375

Live Trading Records for 15 Apr 08, Tue
E8GW HSImblECW080429P bot .345, sold .34 since chart is down thus can not manage risk properly without looking at the chart since I was in dark without chart, sigh

Ending of Full Time Trading
mmmmm...it's so difficult to make money nowadays. I'm looking at the 3 year charts to go over the past glorious days - nice trends, beautiful chart patterns, breakouts - the good old days, made tons of money every day! trading capital increased every day! bot what, what rose!

will the good old days come back? - definately! time will prove that again.

but for now, it is not possible. hope brother bulls can come back as soon as possible.

I plan to find a solid job to tide over the bear market period - I had to make this painful decision today after days of disapointments to my trading performance. my agent will arrange a job interview for me soon. the monthly pay is not bad, close to 5 figures, of course can not compare with huge trading gains in the good old days. I plan to use ProTrader to execute my orders during my day job period.

I think it is prudent to secure a solid job considering impending storms in the real economy although my current capital can tide my family over many years to come.

saddly, another full time trader is about to disappear from the bear market!

but temporary disappearance is for long term appearance and survival in the brutal marketplace.


Live Trading Records for 16 Apr 08, Wed
E8GW HSImblECW080429P bot .38, sold .385, bot .35, sold .34, dropped to .315 swiftly from .365 after buying, I'm really fed up with this game!

Live Trading Records for 17 Apr 08, Thu
E8GW HSImblECW080429P shorted .415, covered .41, US / Europe mixed

Live Trading Records for 18 Apr 08, Fri
E8GW HSImblECW080429P shorted .41, covered .395 , bot .37, sold .375 , .385 / .39 seen, bot .37, US / Europe futures not bad, sold .385 , MM to disappear soon

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?