Google

25 February 2011

 

My Mistakes Made Before This Massacre and Corrective Actions

My Mistakes Made Before This Massacre

only reading daily charts again and again every day, and being lazy to read weekly charts of indices, STI components and my own portfolio every Friday night, which led to missing warning signals sent by evident bearish candlesticks on the weekly charts before deep correction. weekly charts with warning signals and proposed exit levels will be uploaded later on.

Corrective Action

1. Created a separate portfolio in SI to contain all current stocks I hold so that I am able to read daily, weekly, monthly and hourly charts conveniently by just pressing the "down" arrow around 20 times for each kind of chart to avoid being lazy again (by removing reason for being lazy).

2. Marked "to read weekly charts of indices, STI components and my own portfolio" on all Fridays in 2011 in my home calendar to remind myself since I have the habit to write things to do in the calendar and read them every day.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?