Google

21 June 2011

 

Oanda

by tanchoo1



Joined: 15 Jul 2010
Posts: 90

Posted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:24 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi all,

You can do free withdrawals with Oanda. Simply open a StanChart bank account (e.g. E-saver account, minimum deposit $1), link that to your Oanda account, and you can withdraw any amount for free once per calendar month. I've tried the withdrawal a few days ago with no deductions. Deposits are always free.

Once you have the StanChart bank account, you can easily transfer funds to/from any Singapore bank account for free. I've linked my POSBank account to my StanChart bank account.

Thus, it is perfect for small fry like me; the only cost you'll ever incur is the low spread. I haven't tried any trading yet though, as I'm still practising.

With such a wonderful setup, newbies can start with just $10 and aim to make $0.10 - $0.20 per trade, with $0.10 stop loss. This is just an example, but with the amount you are risking, it won't cause you to lose sleep.

References:

https://www.oanda.sg/my-account/transfer-funds/withdraw-funds
https://www.oanda.sg/my-account/transfer-funds/deposit-funds

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?