Google

06 March 2012

 

KepCorp stopped out at 10.88

Bought at 10.6919 on average (factoring in bonus issue and odd lots buying to round up the bonus shares to one lot, but excluding dividends of two times received so far) on 04 & 30 Mar 2011, dropped to 7.02 on 05 Oct 2011! Risk management is zero in this case though I did have a stop loss level in my mind! Finally, it recovered to a high of 11.10 on 02 Mar 2012. I fighure it is time to tighten the stop loss level which is set at 10.88, 2 cents lower than the low on 28 Feb 2012.

Overall, only blue chips such as Kepcorp , Sembcorp , index funds STI ETF and Nikko AM STI ETF100 are still above water in my portfolio, while those non-blue chips such as China Milk, Leader Env, Midas and Sunpower are deep in the water and they may never recover to my buy levels again. However, I still have faith in Noble, NOL and COSCO.

Obviously, risk management is the key in trading; Blue chips are the choices even for trading only.

Labels: , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?