Google

11 May 2012

 

Leader / Midas / Sunpower

These three rubbish counters have been annoying me for a long time. Finally, I found a way to solve this problem - sold all of them at deep discounts to my purchase prices and I'm going to use the proceeds to buy Nikko AM STI ETF for long term investment, which by right should give me a better sleep at night, bearing in mind that some of these losses can be recovered through predictable retrun of this ETF in the long term. For a full recovery, this ETF will have to double at least from current price - what a daunting task! Have to wait for 10 years! Formula: (1+7.5%)^10 = 2.06

I plan to buy 100 units of this ETF every trading day until the proceeds deplete.

Bought 100 units of Nikko Am STI ETF at 2.93 today.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?